Waterbom Bali is exciting water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and young at heart. There are 101 ways to fill 24 hours each day with thrilling activities on land and in water. For relaxation, drift leisurely in a tube raft or go for a tranquil dip in inviting blue pools. A soothing massage or spa treatment is the ultimate way to unwind.
Set your own pace for a day of fun in the sun or relaxation in the shade; perfect for the whole family or for that special getaway. With a choice of dining outlets and a swim-up bar for tropical drinks, Waterbom Bali is the one-stop leisure capital of Bali. World-class slides and rides are built and maintained to strict international safety standards. The advanced salt chlorination technique is soft on the environment and on your skin. A roving photographer will capture your fun on film so you can cherish the wonderful memories.
Feature list :
• Water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of landscaped tropical parks
• A soothing massage or spa treatments
• Dining outlets and a swim-up bar for tropical drinks
• World-class slides and rides, The advanced salt chlorination technique
• A roving photographer will capture your fun
Operation Hours : Daily 9am – 6pm
Rates Admission Ticket :
Adult : USD 30
Child : USD 19 (2-12 years old)
• Use of all water slide facilities, tubes and mats for one day.
• Same day re-entry
• Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
2 and day Pass
2 Day Pass (Valid within one week period):
• Adult: USD 42
• Child: USD 26 (2-12 years old)
• Price not include pick up service
• The above rates do not include Towel, Locker, Gazebo, Euro-Bungy, Wall Climbing, Water Blaster, Spa Services and Food & Beverages.