bali students and a teacher at vocational high school

At least 16 students and a teacher at vocational high school SMK 3 Negara in Jembrana regency were poisoned after eating rice from the school’s canteen. As of Thursday, as reported by Antara news agency, they were still receiving intensive medical treatment in Negara public hospital’s emergency unit.

“They ate rice at the canteen in the morning, and they had symptoms of poisoning when they were just about to return home,” said SMK 3 Negara headmaster Putu Astawa Yasa. Astawa said in the past five years, there had never been such a case in the school’s canteen. A number of SMK 3 Negara students testified that during the morning break they had eaten the canteen’s steamed yellow and white rice, accompanied by dishes made of chicken and fish, noodles, tempeh and chili condiment.

source : bali daily

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s